Wednesday 25 August 2010

London Nails


I spent all day Sunday in London meeting up with some friends. I had a brilliant time and they all admired my London themed nails :)


Left Hand:




Ring Finger: Barry M Cobalt Blue, China Glaze White on White and a Red Sharpie

Thumb: OPI What's With the Cattitude?, China Glaze White on White, Barry M Black, Barry M Grey and the brown colour is one I blended using a few browns in my collection. It's supposed to be Big Ben (in case you couldn't tell.)

All other nails: Barry M Cobalt Blue


Right Hand:





I don't recommend trying to cut corners and using a red sharpie instead of red nail varnish. It worked but even though I left it to try for about 15 minutes before I applied top coat it still smudged a bit.


Faybee x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails