Friday 13 August 2010

Ahoy There!


This last week has been really busy, fun but busy.

I spent a few days at the Tall Ship Races (http://www.sailtraininginternational.org/) which mainly involved wandering round looking at huge boats, buying souvenirs and going on lots of fairground rides.

Now I couldn't go to a boat event without themed nails could I?


Left hand:


Base Colour - China Glaze White on White

Stripes - Nails Inc Tudor Walk
Anchor – Konad SP Red – Bundle Monster plate BM08


 
Right hand:


White & stripes - Same colours as left hand
Thumb & ring finger - H&M Red Nail
Anchor - Konad Princess Polish White -Bundle Monster plate BM08


Not my neatest of manicures since it was done almost immediately before I had to leave the house for a friend's birthday party. Wine + Rushing + Nail varnish = Dents and smudges, whoops!



Faybee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails