Sunday 1 August 2010

Essie Lapis of Luxury


I love this colour in the bottle. I love this colour on other blogger's nails. I do not love this colour on me.




I wanted to love it so much. It's a nice colour, I don't dislike it I just don't love it. I was expecting a gorgeous denim blue but it looks more purple on me. I think I built up my expectations too much with this one.

I’m really not happy with the condition of my nails at the moment. The splits I mentioned before are getting worse. I’d already had to patch my left thumb nail and now I’ve got to do the same with my right index finger and there’s some little splits on my right hand fingers which are just glued.


I don’t like painting over patches or glue, it makes me sad.

I’m going to try and grow the splits out to above the nail line and then I’m cutting them short and then I’m NEVER EVER using cuticle remover again grr


 
Faybee x

2 comments:

  1. I feel exactly the same about this colour, I like it, I just don't like it on me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the look of this colour.
    Ive given you an award on my blog :)
    http://mybutterfly63.blogspot.com xx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails