Wednesday 2 June 2010

OPI Done Out in Deco Bows


I wore this dress last Sunday and I wanted my nails to complement it.

 

Image copied from Next.co.uk

I went for OPI's Done out in Deco for my base colour and added bows the Konad M59 to match the ones on the dress. I know you can't see the bows on the dress very well in that picture but they're actually a really good match; they have the same polka dots and everything!



This is after a few days wear so it does look a bit rough round the edges but tip wear wasn't too bad with this polish.
It's a shame the bows did fit fully on my fingers but I think it looks alright and they did just about fit my thumb nail.



I think this manicure looked really cute. I love the formula of this polish it's quite thin which makes it easy to apply but it was still opaque in two coats despite its thinness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails