Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cupcakes



It's the best attitude in life J

Whilst these cupcakes may not be edible I still think they're cute



That's OPI What's With The Cattitude? for the base colour. I must admit I bought this colour purely for the name but it's really lovely. The only problem I had with it was that it's kinda sheer; it took 4 coats before it covered my nail line, worth the effort though in my opinion.



The cupcakes are from Bundle Monster plate BM14. My Konad SP White has almost ran out so it was hard to get enough polish on the plate fast enough so some of them went on with only the cake case transferring onto my nail, as if someone had already scoffed them heehee. A dotting tool and some white nail varnish fixed that. The cake cases are Konad SP Red but look brown on top of the blue.

The cherries on top are red rhinestones from Viva La Nails. I'm really into rhinestones at the moment in fact I just ordered some new colours. I find them easy to apply and they really jazz up an otherwise 'normal' design.


Can I ask your opinion? Does anyone know if there's a difference between the Konad Special Polishes and the Princess Polishes? When I went to buy a new bottle of white I notice that both kinds are the same price but Special Polishes come in 10ml and Princess Polishes are 12ml so they're slightly better value. What are your experiences with them?


Faybee x

9 comments:

  1. WOW that is awesome. Wish you would have done a video so I could watch you do that. :)
    Totally cool,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh ya and the Princess polishes are bigger but of course they cost more. They have different colors too and yes it may be a better value.
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're so cute! I love your nails Fayebee x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I forgot to tel you I'm having a brand new giveaway on my blog. I just started it yesterday.
    http://susies1955.blogspot.com/2010/06/enter-my-kiss-giveaway.html
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute, and I looooove the cherry on top!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this soooo much! i just found your blog, super awesome!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails