Tuesday 22 June 2010

Liquid Leather Stars


This was my first manicure with my Viva La Diva stuff. It's a base colour of China Glaze Liquid Leather (I love this nail varnish but its name makes me cringe,) star design from Bundle Monster plate BM21 in China Glaze Millennium and Dazzlings (I think that's what they're called) from Viva La Diva.

This is a quick photo I took before I added the dazzlings and before clean up as well

The dazzling did not like my Seche Vite topcoat the colour started coming off and bleeding into the surrounding varnish. I checked the website and it says they "work best on extensions using gel or acrylic techniques" so I think I was using them wrong. I'll have to have a play about with them to find out how best to use them on natual nails because acrylics are not my thing.

The finished article:

Faybee x

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails