Thursday 3 June 2010

Bella’s Choice NOTD


This is the manicure I'm wearing right now. I love H&M nail varnishes and wanted this one from the moment I saw it but convince myself I didn't need it because it was very similar to my Barry M Turquoise. Well I lasted about a week before I ran back to the shop and bought it. It's actually a lot greener than the Barry M one and it's perfect for summer.


The gold is China Glaze Khrome 2030 and I used masking tape to make the triangle shapes.




I wasn't as neat as I wanted it to be but I think it still looks good. I think it would look awesome with a tan but as I never tan I guess I'll never know for sure.
It looks better in real life, the little smudges and 'not quite straight' lines aren't as noticeable.

1 comment:

  1. this is beautiful! Love the colour combo, reminds me of a more modern Egyptian/aztec theme, i must try the masking take method out when my stubby nails grow out ^-^

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails