Monday 5 July 2010

OPI Wing It!


My camera did not like this colour at all. For some reason it's come out more orangey than it is in real life. I tried to adjust the colour settings but it went a bit weird. I've left these pictures alone so you'll just have to imagine them without the orangy-ness. Sorry.



This is so, so sparkly in direct sunlight. It's amazing
Here it is out of focus to try and capture some of that sparkle:



I really wished I'd used another colour underneath as I really don't like it when you can see the nail line. I did try some Konading to try and disguise it a bit.



Butterflies! To go with the Butterfly Flutter collection

That's my cat Starship in the background, I only noticed her when I was resizing the picture lol.


Faybee x

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails