Sunday 25 July 2010

OPI Catch Me in Your Net


Catch Me in Your Net is a sheer colour and I'm not a fan of Visible Nail Line so I started with a base colour of Diamond Cosmetics Metallic Blue because I think it coordinates with Catch Me and it has great coverage, this is just one coat:


I then used three coats of Catch Me in Your Net because I didn't want the base colour showing through too much and affecting the final colour. A water decal from Viva La Nails finished off this manicure. I love these water decal butterflies, I'm definitely going to get some more when I use them all up.


Topsy liked this colour too.




Faybee x

1 comment:

  1. The metallic blue looks really nice on its own and was a great choice as a base. Love the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails